Rack Has Your Back
Generac® RTS300 Transfer Switch
Open Transition Home Backup Transfer Switches | RTSW300A3
- Generac® 300 amp single-phase service NEMA 3R-rated standard open transition transfer switch
- Aluminum NEMA/UL™ Type 3R (indoor-outdoor) enclosure for indoor or outdoor use
- Single-phase, 120/240-volt UL-listed transfer switch
- Integrated Load Shed module for smart load management
- Generac Automatic Transfer Switches: Designed for use with single-phase generators that utilize an Evolution™ or Nexus™ Controller. The 100, 200, amp 400 amp open transition switches are available in single-phase in both service equipment rated and non-service equipment rated configurations. The 150 and 300 amp open transition switches are only available in a service rated equipment configuration.
- Standard Features: Service-rated (RXSW) Generac® Automatic Transfer Switches are housed in an aluminum NEMA/UL™ Type 3R enclosure*, with electrostatically applied and baked powder paint. The Heavy Duty Generac Contactor is a UL-recognized device, designed for years of service. The controller at the generator handles all the timing, sensing, exercising functions, and transfer commands.
- *NOTE: Non-service rated (RXSC) switches are housed in a steel enclosure.
- DPM Technology: Through the use of digital power technology (DPM), these switches have the capability to manage up to 4 individual HVAC (24 VAC controlled) loads with no additional hardware. When used in tandem with Smart Management Modules, up to 8 more loads can be managed as well, providing the most installation efficient power management options available.
Weight: 39 lbs
Dimensions: 13.5 × 6.3 × 30 in
- Generac’s 300 amp single-phase service NEMA 3R-rated automatic transfer switch is used for transferring electrical load from a utility (normal) power source to a generator (standby) power source.
- Through the use of digital power technology, Generac’s single-phase service rated transfer switch has the ability to manage 4 individual HVAC loads with no additional hardware.
- Designed for use with single-phase generators that utilize an Evolution or Nexus Controller.
- Aluminum NEMA/UL Type 3R (indoor-outdoor) enclosure with electrostatically applied and baked powder paint provides additional corrosion protection.
- Gain even more flexibility when used in tandem with Smart Management Modules.
- The Smart A/C Module manages the loads by shedding the connected loads in the event of a drop in generator frequency (overload)
- Single-phase, 120/240-volt; UL-listed transfer switch.