Rack Has Your Back
70kW Generac® Commercial Standby Generator
- Two Line LCD Trilingual Digital Nexus™ Controller
- Isochronous Electronic Governor
- Sound Attenuated Enclosure
- Closed Coolant Recovery System
- Smart Battery Charger
- UV / Ozone Resistant Hoses
- ±1% Voltage Regulation
- Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- UL™ 2200 Listed
Nexus™ Digital Controller: The Nexus controller features a trilingual, two-line LCD text display that easily shows generator status, run time, and history.
2-year limited warranty with extended warranty options available: We are proud of our innovative product design, high quality, and first-class reliability so we stand behind them with a strong 2-year limited warranty.
Aluminum Enclosures: Our RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions and is ideal for homes and businesses located in coastal and salt-ware environments.
Quiet-Test™: All backup generators run a weekly test to ensure the system is running properly. Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Commercial Series generator runs its self-test at a lower, quieter RPM.
Additional Features: Wireless remote monitoring is available.
Weight: 2040 lbs
Dimensions: 96.5 × 37 × 48 in
- Liquid Cooled Units. Available in low and high-speed options.
- Aluminum Enclosures. Provide substantial protection from the elements. Aluminum’s corrosion resistance prolongs the life of your generator. Recommended for salt-air, coastal communities. Sturdy galvannealed steel enclosures are coated with a durable powder-coat finish for added weather protection.
- Continuous Fuel Choice. Liquid Propane or Natural Gas.
- Nexus™ Digital Controller. Two lines, trilingual text, easily shows generator status, run time, and history.
- Quiet-Test Mode. All backup generators run a weekly test to ensure the system is running properly. Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Commercial Series generator runs a weekly self-test at a lower, quieter RPM.
- 6.8L 1800 RPM Engine Design. For extremely quiet operation during outages.