Yes, I Need A Professional Electrician
RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICAL SERVICES
If emergency power isn’t a part of your hurricane supplies, isn’t it time you added in a generator? It’s an important investment to make and is a critical part of a modern hurricane preparedness plan. Let Rack Electric handle the entire process, ranging from installation by state certified electricians to aid with affordable financing.
STANDBY RESIDENTIAL GENERATORS READY-TO-USE
Are you considering an old-fashioned gas-powered generator for emergencies? Then you should be aware of how these kinds of portable generators can only operate for about eight hours before refueling.
Standby residential generators from Rack Electric are a safer, far less intrusive alternative to a portable generator. A standby generator is capable of powering your whole residence for long periods of time. Let Rack Electric install a residential standby generator to get your house ready for hurricane season.
RESIDENTIAL STANDBY GENERATOR SERVICES IN GREENACRES
- Ready-to-use residential generator systems utilizing load management
- Maximize power specifications
- Assistance with affordable financing
- Automated sensors keyed to activate during power outages
- Portable generator problems negated
- Lowered risk of carbon monoxide poisoning via the use of the exterior of the home
- Liquid propane (LP) and natural gas (NG) services such as tank, line, and regulator provisioning, gas checks, and getting the installation permit
- Peace of mind overall